Friday, January 11, 2008

What you need to know about barbie birthday cards

Community News - Log Cabin Democrat

Sat, 15 Dec 2007 09:33:55 GMT

Log Cabin Democrat

Community News
Log Cabin Democrat, AR - Dec 15, 2007
Barbie Hamel is the music director at the Church of the Nazarene in Heber Springs. She has just successfully pulled off another Christmas Cantata. ...


Eight months on and still no answers - how will the McCanns cope ... - Daily Mail

Fri, 21 Dec 2007 22:46:04 GMT

Daily Mail

Eight months on and still no answers - how will the McCanns cope ...
Daily Mail, UK - Dec 21, 2007
This time last year, Kate McCann was watching Madeleine open the wrapping on her pink Barbie Doll (pink is her favourite colour), play "horseraces" by ...


Dear Santa,

Wed, 19 Dec 2007 23:58:00 GMT
Pacifica Tribune - For Christmas I would like a play kitchen and a Barbie Jeep. My sister would like a ... Please bring me some EX Pokemon cards and a female canary bird for my Grandpa. Oh ... My birthday is Christmas Day and I will be 3. So we are special friends. I have been ...

No comments: